Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Kidz Educational is seeking an ABA Therapist to join our team. As our company is known to promote from within, we offer unlimited upward mobility within our organization.
• Full Time Center Based ABA Therapist/Registered Behavioral Technician
• New Hyde Park, NY
• 32.5 Hrs. Per week (Mon-Fri 8:30am-3:30pm)
• $18-$22 per hr. based on education, experience and certifications
• Work collaboratively with an LBA/BCBA supervisor to implement basic principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy.
• Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions.
• Acquire and maintain RBT credential in accordance with the BACB.
• Use CentralReach platform for data collection and graphing.
• Effectively manage learners including physical crisis intervention protocols, while ensuring a safe and supportive environment.
• Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families in accordance with State and Federal regulations
• Understand and demonstrate the company core values.
• Performs other work as may be assigned by the company leadership.
• Minimum of 6 months ABA experience under the supervision of an LBA/BCBA.
• Associates degree in human services field – preferably Psychology.
• Must have a passion for working with children, families and therapists.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Critical thinker with a problem-solving mind.
Full-time position that comes with the following benefits: Medical/PTO/401k Plan
We have a three-tier position that allows for upward mobility based on performance as well as time under the supervision of an BCBA/LBA.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR RESUME!
Family of Kidz (Kidz Therapy/Kidz ABA/Kidz Educational) is one of Long Island's fastest growing Early Intervention, Preschool, and School Age providers of Educational and Therapy services. We bring together highly qualified teams of professionals that work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, application for military service or any other protected class per local, state or federal regulations.