Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Kidz Therapy is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. As our company is known to promote from within, we offer unlimited upward mobility within our organization.
• Part-Time Administrative Assistant
• Riverhead, NY
• Afternoon/evening hours – Must be available between 4pm-6:15pm (Up to 4 hours per day Mon-Thurs)
• Serve as a first-level liaison with providers, children and their families.
• Utilize a multi-line phone system while projecting a positive and pleasant image of the organization.
• Complete assigned tasks in Microsoft Office as well as maintaining staff calendar while coordinating meetings and appointments.
• The ability to be flexible and pivot with assignments as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• High School Diploma or equivalent – Associates preferred.
• Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR RESUME!
Family of Kidz (Kidz Therapy/Kidz ABA/Kidz Educational) is one of Long Island's fastest growing Early Intervention, Preschool, and School Age providers of Educational and Therapy services. We bring together highly qualified teams of professionals that work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in it's hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, application for military service or any other protected class per local, state or federal regulations.