Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Position: BCBA/LBA Clinical Supervisor of ABA Health Insurance Cases
Family of Kidz is seeking a proactive and engaging BCBA/LBA Clinical Supervisor of ABA Health Insurance Cases who is passionate about working with a best-in-class team that delivers the highest quality of care to families of children with autism spectrum disorder.
At Family of Kidz, you will be joining a dynamic health insurance funded Applied Behavior Analysis team where each team member is incredibly valued!
About this role:
• Full-Time BCBA/LBA Clinical Supervisor of ABA Health Insurance Cases
• Nassau County, NY
• Monday through Friday 11am-7pm, with flexibility needed and occasional weekend hours
Family of Kidz offerings include:
• Sign on Bonus
• Weekly & Monthly Bonus Plans
• Paid Time Off
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Referral program
• Professional Development Assistance
• Provide supervision to behavior technicians who work directly with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, receiving Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment through their health insurance in their homes.
• Conduct a variety of assessments and evaluations including the Vineland, ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP and AFLS, to develop individualized treatment plans, outlining the medical necessity behind each goal proposed for treatment.
• Conduct functional behavioral assessments as needed, to meet the needs of each client.
• Develop Behavior Intervention plans and strategies.
• Analyze and implement data-driven program changes when necessary.
• Complete all necessary authorizations, reviews and update treatment plans as necessary.
• Continuous communication with family and teammates to understand and pivot when necessary to enhance the needs of the client.
• Travel to and from assigned cases including but not limited to driving personal vehicle, walking, and/or use of public transportation.
• And more!
If you have these attributes:
• Passionate to work with children, families and therapists
• Sterling values, high integrity
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exposure to the practice of maintaining a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent time management/organizational skills
• Act with humility and grace
• Empathetic & considerate of others
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
And this background:
• Minimum of a master’s degree in accordance with the BACB and NYSED licensure requirements.
• BCBA/LBA Required
• Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting children and their families.
• Bilingual is a plus.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your resume!
Why join our Family?
Since 1998, Family of Kidz has brought together highly qualified teams of professionals who work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.