Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Kidz ABA is seeking a BCBA/LBA to join our team. As we are known to promote from within, there is unlimited upward mobility within our organization.
• Full-Time Center Based BCBA/LBA
• Nassau County, NY
• Monday through Friday 8am-4pm (Flexibility needed)
• Initial Assessments/Evaluations (ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, AFLS)
• Functional behavioral assessment and case supervision.
• Develop Behavior Intervention plans and strategies.
• Analyze and implement data-driven program changes when necessary.
• Complete all necessary paperwork and update program books/curriculum as necessary.
• Continuous communication with family and teammates to understand and pivot when necessary to enhance the needs of the learner.
• Travel to and from assigned cases including but not limited to driving personal vehicle, walking, and/or use of public transportation.
• Perform other work as assigned by supervisors.
• Minimum of a master’s degree in one of the following: Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, Educational/Health/Human Services
• BCBA/LBA Required
• Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting children and their families.
• Bilingual is a plus.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR RESUME!
Family of Kidz (Kidz Therapy/Kidz ABA/Kidz Educational) is one of Long Island's fastest growing Early Intervention, Preschool, and School Age providers of Educational and Therapy services. We bring together highly qualified teams of professionals that work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in it's hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, application for military service or any other protected class per local, state or federal regulations.