Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Kidz Therapy is seeking a BCBA to join our team. As we are known to promote from within, there is unlimited upward mobility within our organization.
• Fee For Service BCBA
• Nassau County
• Mostly School Hours (8:00- 4:00)
• Conduct Functional behavioral assessments.
• Develop Behavior Intervention plans and strategies.
• Analyze and implement data-driven program changes when necessary.
• Work in collaboration with school teams and other professionals
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Travel to and from assigned cases.
• Minimum of a master’s degree in one of the following: Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, Educational/Health/Human Services
• BCBA Required
• Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting children and their families.
• Bilingual is a plus.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR RESUME!
Family of Kidz (Kidz Therapy/Kidz ABA/Kidz Educational) is one of Long Island's fastest growing Early Intervention, Preschool, and School Age providers of Educational and Therapy services. We bring together highly qualified teams of professionals that work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in it's hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, application for military service or any other protected class per local, state or federal regulations.