Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Position: Bilingual Ongoing Service Coordinator (OSC)
Family of Kidz is seeking a proactive and engaging Bilingual Ongoing Service Coordinator (OSC) who is passionate about working with a best-in-class team that delivers the highest quality of care to families of children with special needs.
At Family of Kidz, you will be joining a dynamic Service Coordination Team where each team member is incredibly valued!
About this role:
• Fee for Service Ongoing Service Coordinator for Early Intervention
• Position can be done virtually – cases in Suffolk County
• Flexible schedule
• Responsible for monitoring the delivery of Early Intervention Services on a child’s IFSP.
• Provide parents with continuing opportunities to share information, priorities and concerns regarding their services and concerns of their child.
• Insure timeliness of paperwork submission and implementation of NYS and County regulations.
• Facilitate the development of a transition plan to preschool.
• Attend and participate in continuing education, ongoing staff in-services and quarterly meetings.
• And more!
If you have these attributes:
• Passionate to work with children, families and therapists
• Sterling values, high integrity
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exposure to the practice of maintaining a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent time management/organizational skills
• Act with humility and grace
• Empathetic & considerate of others
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times a stressful environment
And this background:
• Committed to helping children and their families.
• Ability to multitask efficiently with several cases.
• Experience in Early Childhood.
• Obtain BEI Certification for Service Coordination within 90 days of employment.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your resume!
Why join our Family?
Since 1998, Family of Kidz has brought together highly qualified teams of professionals who work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
In an effort to keep our clients and community safe, we are requiring all new employees to show proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or agree to submit a weekly PCR test upon hire.
Family of Kidz offerings include:
• Employee assistance program
• Referral program
• Full Time opportunities available
• Professional Development Assistance