Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Kidz Therapy is seeking a Billing Specialist to join our team. As our company is known to promote from within, we offer unlimited upward mobility within our organization.
• Full-Time Billing Specialist
• Westbury, NY
• Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
• Salary is between $18-$20 based on education, certifications and experience.
• Review submitted attendance, session notes and provider invoices for compliance.
• Assist providers with billing problems, issues.
• Data enter sessions into Database system.
• Scan and file signature forms from providers.
• Assist with creation/adjustment of District bills.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• High School Diploma or equivalent – Associates preferred.
• Prior billing experience.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Early Intervention Billing, CPSE Portal or Claims system a plus.
• Knowledge of Special Education system.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR RESUME!
Family of Kidz (Kidz Therapy/Kidz ABA/Kidz Educational) is one of Long Island's fastest growing Early Intervention, Preschool, and School Age providers of Educational and Therapy services. We bring together highly qualified teams of professionals that work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, application for military service or any other protected class per local, state or federal regulations.