Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Family of Kidz is seeking a Director of Interim/Alternative Home Instruction at our center locations to join our team. This is a leadership level position within our company.
• Full-Time Director
• New Hyde Park & Islandia Sites
• Mostly Day Time Hours (8am to 4pm)
• Oversee the hiring, scheduling, supervision, and evaluation of clinical supervisors (BCBA/LBA’s & limited permit LBA candidates) and staff (behavioral technicians).
• Develop, monitor, and provide guidance related to all behavioral services including behavior intervention planning, and functional behavior assessment.
• Oversee and provide training for clinical staff for continuing education, compliance, and professional growth.
• Manage fiscal budgets and performance improvement.
• Act as a liaison with referral sources, vendors, professional governing bodies, clients, and the general public.
• Master technological platforms utilized by the company e.g. CentralReach, Frontline, iTutor.
• Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families and supervisors.
• Participate in collaborative team meetings with LBA/BCBA, RBT’s and related service providers, parents, districts.
• Participate in debriefing following a behavior crisis as needed.
• Conducts self in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
• Performs other work as may be assigned by the company leadership.
• Master’s Degree in one of the following: Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, Educational/Health/Human Services. PhD Preferred.
• BCBA/LBA Certified.
• Minimum of (5) year experience with ABA therapy, working with individuals with Autism in a supervised setting.
• Experience supervising behavior support teams and crisis management strategies.
• Comprehensive understanding of revenue generating strategies and billing.
• Strong Leadership skills.
• Bilingual is a plus.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR RESUME!
Family of Kidz (Kidz Therapy/Kidz ABA/Kidz Educational) is one of Long Island's fastest growing Early Intervention, Preschool, and School Age providers of Educational and Therapy services. We bring together highly qualified teams of professionals that work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in it's hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, application for military service or any other protected class per local, state or federal regulations.