Garden City, NY 11530
Recruited by: Steve Bergonzi | Recruiter | Kidz Therapy Services PLLC
Kidz Therapy Services PLLC
Education, Training, & Library
Dec 05, 2020
Doctoral-Level Clinical Licensed Psychologist
Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC is seeking an outstanding and caring Clinical Licensed Psychologist in our new Riverhead location to oversee center-based services for children, adolescents, and young adults who present with challenging behaviors.
• Doctoral degree (Psy.D. or Ph.D.) in Psychology.
• NYS License in Psychology.
• Experience working in an intensive clinic/hospital/or school-based setting for children and/or adolescents with challenging behaviors.
• Expertise in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
• Ability to conduct Psychological evaluations (cognitive testing and behavior assessment).
• Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain a professional work environment.
• Strong report writings skills.
• Oversight of center staff and clinicians.
• Supervision of direct service providers.
• Development implementation and monitoring of behavior intervention plans.
• Organization of data collection and progress report.
• Oversight intake process.
Implementation and management of crisis management protocol for center.
For more information about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC/Gayle E. Kligman Therapeutic Resources please visit our website at www.kidztherapy.com. Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC/Gayle E. Kligman Therapeutic Resources is an equal opportunity employer/ contractor and welcomes applications from Certified Minority or Women Owned Business Enterprises.