Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Position: Facilities Manager
Family of Kidz is seeking a proactive and dedicated Facilities Manager who is passionate about working with a best-in-class team that delivers the highest quality of care to families of children with special needs.
At Family of Kidz, you will be joining a dynamic team where each team member is incredibly valued!
About this role:
• Full-Time Facilities Manager
• Various Locations In Nassau & Suffolk County
• Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with flexibility to work nights/weekends if needed for urgent situations as well as to accommodate clinic operations and vendor availability
• Responsible for outside vendors including the coordination and inspection of work as well as sign off on completion.
• Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing equipment and facilities all Family of Kidz locations.
• Plans repair work using buildings blueprints or equipment manual as needed.
• Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
• Manage alarm companies including after hour alarm calls.
• Monitoring the safety and cleanliness of interior and exterior areas, such as offices, conference rooms, learning areas, parking lots and outdoor recreation spaces.
• Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
If you have these attributes:
• Ability to work well with others
• Hardworking, honest and dependable
• Must be punctual, and good attendance is necessary
• Excellent trouble shooting skills
• Ability to work autonomously
And this background:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
• Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
• Electrical and mechanical competence and basic skills associated with working in maintenance.
• Valid NYS Driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
• Comfortable driving to multiple locations as needed
• Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
• Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your resume!
Why Join our Family?
Since 1998, Family of Kidz has brought together highly qualified teams of professionals who work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Family of Kidz offerings include:
• Paid Time Off
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Referral program
• Professional Development Assistance