Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Position: HR Coordinator
Family of Kidz is seeking a proactive and engaging HR Coordinator who is passionate about working with a best-in-class team who delivers the highest quality of care to families of children with autism.
In this highly visible and fast-paced role, you will be joining a dynamic HR team whose one and only goal is to provide incredible value to all team members at Family of Kidz!
About this role:
• Full Time HR Coordinator
• Westbury, NY
• Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
• Partner with new team members to complete all documentation and compliance items needed to start working.
• Respond to inquiries and requests from applicants and employees in a professional and empathetic manner.
• Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
• Prepare leave of absence paperwork and assists employees through the leave process.
• Assist with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, company meetings, employee recognition & celebratory events.
• Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records in a paperless environment.
• And more!
If you have these attributes:
• Sterling values, high integrity
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent time management/organizational skills
• Act with humility and grace
• Empathetic & considerate of others
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
And this background:
• Prior experience in an HR setting
• Background or degree in HR strongly preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• ADP HRIS or other HRIS experience preferred
• SHRM-CP credential preferred
• Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures
Then we are looking forward to receiving your resume!
Why join our Family?
Since 1998, Family of Kidz has brought together highly qualified teams of professionals who work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Family of Kidz offerings include:
• Paid Time Off
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Referral program