Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Position: Licensed Psychologist (Autism Diagnostic Evaluator)
Family of Kidz is seeking a proactive and engaging Licensed Psychologist to conduct autism diagnostic evaluations. Must be passionate about working with a best-in-class team that delivers the highest quality assessments and care to families of children with special needs.
At Family of Kidz, you will be joining a dynamic Mental Health Team where each team member is incredibly valued!
About this role:
• Full Time Licensed Psychologist
• Nassau & Suffolk County
• Available during school hours (Mon-Fri 8am-4pm; 9am-5pm)
• Conduct autism diagnostic evaluations for children and adolescents of various ages.
• Utilize research-based assessment tools such as the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule – Second Edition (ADOS-2)
• Provide recommendations and assist therapeutic teams in designing interventions.
• Participate in treatment, feedback and team meetings
• Write a comprehensive and clear diagnostic report.
• Maintain positive communication between supervisors, employees and families.
• Ensure compliance with all pertinent government and agency regulations and operating standards.
• And more!
If you have these attributes:
• Passionate to work with children, families and therapists
• Sterling values, high integrity, and high ethical standards
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management/organizational skills
• Act with humility and grace
• Empathetic & considerate of others
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
And this background:
• Doctoral Degree in Psychology.
• NYS Licensed or Limited Permit Psychologist.
• ADOS-2 trained highly preferred; but Family of Kidz will provide training
• Experience working with or evaluating children on the autism spectrum
• Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting children and their families.
• Bilingual is a plus.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your resume!
Why join our Family?
Since 1998, Family of Kidz has brought together highly qualified teams of professionals who work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Family of Kidz offerings include:
• Paid Time Off
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Referral program
• Professional Development Assistance