Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Kidz Therapy is seeking an Ongoing Service Coordinator to join our team. As our company is known to promote from within, we offer unlimited upward mobility within our organization.
• Ongoing Service Coordinator
• Position can be done virtually – cases are in Suffolk County.
• Flexible schedule, Fee For Service.
• Responsible for monitoring the delivery of Early Interventions Services in a child’s IFSP.
• Provide parents with continuing opportunities to share information, priorities and concerns regarding their services.
• Insure timeliness of paperwork submission and implementation of NYS and County regulations.
• Instrumental in developing caseloads delegating and providing services as authorized to children and their families.
• Facilitate the development of a transition plan to preschool.
• Attend and participate in continuing education, ongoing staff in-services and quarterly meetings.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisors.
• Committed to helping children and their families.
• Ability to multitask efficiently with several cases.
• Experience in Early Childhood.
• BEI Certificate for Service Coordination.
• Bilingual is a plus (not necessary).
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR RESUME!
Family of Kidz (Kidz Therapy/Kidz ABA/Kidz Educational) is one of Long Island's fastest growing Early Intervention, Preschool, and School Age providers of Educational and Therapy services. We bring together highly qualified teams of professionals that work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, application for military service or any other protected class per local, state or federal regulations.