Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Family of Kidz is seeking a proactive and engaging Physical Therapist who is passionate about working with a best-in-class team that delivers the highest quality of care to families of children with autism.
At Family of Kidz, you will be joining a dynamic Physical Therapist Team where each team member is incredibly valued
About this role:
• Fee for Service Physical Therapist for Early Intervention
• Garden City or Islandia
• Saturday 8:00am-1:00pm (Flexible)
• Design and implement creative individual and/or group therapeutic interventions for all children on your caseload.
• Administer and write up physical therapy evaluations.
• Ongoing communication with lead supervisors & coordinators, specifically related to case management.
• Maintain professionalism with families, school teams, and other professionals.
• Maintain accurate and timely attendance and billing logs.
• Create and maintain schedule with assigned individual families/school personnel.
• Collect data on each IFSP/IEP goal and reports on progress quarterly.
• Provide input and attend/teleconference initial CPSE/CSE meetings and/or annual reviews.
• And more!
If you have these attributes:
• Passionate to work with children and their families
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ability to collaborate with various professionals
• Self-starter and independent problem solver
• Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Sterling values, high integrity, empathetic and considerate
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and dynamic environment
• Flexible thinker with the ability to pivot when necessary
• Must be a team player
• Life-long learner who is committed to personal development
And this background:
• Graduate from an accredited university with a degree in Physical Therapy
• Current New York State Physical Therapy License
• Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting children and their families.
• Newly licensed Physical Therapist welcome to apply.
• Bilingual is a plus.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your resume!
Why join our Family?
Since 1998, Family of Kidz has brought together highly qualified teams of professionals who work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Family of Kidz offerings include:
• Employee assistance program
• Referral program
• Full Time opportunities available
• Professional Development Assistance