Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Kidz Therapy is seeking a Psychologist to join our team. We have a variety of positions with upward mobility within our organization.
• Fee for Service Psychologist; Independent Contractor; Part-Time; Full-Time Salaried
• Suffolk County
• Variety of schedules available, including weekends.
• Administer evaluations in home, school, or clinic settings.
• Perform cognitive, achievement, early development, adaptive, behavior and/or autism evaluations.
• Provide long-term follow-up care for children and families as appropriate.
• Maintain positive communication between supervisors, employees and families.
• Ensure compliance with all pertinent government and agency regulations and operating standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Doctoral Degree in Psychology.
• NYS Licensed or Limited Permit Psychologist.
• Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting children and their families.
• Bilingual is a plus.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR RESUME!
Family of Kidz (Kidz Therapy/Kidz ABA/Kidz Educational) is one of Long Island's fastest growing Early Intervention, Preschool, and School Age providers of Educational and Therapy services. We bring together highly qualified teams of professionals that work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic