Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Position: Senior Billing Specialist
Family of Kidz is seeking a proactive and engaging Senior Billing Specialist who is passionate about working with a best-in-class team that delivers the highest quality of care to families of children with special needs.
At Family of Kidz, you will be joining a dynamic Billing Team where each team member is incredibly valued!
About this role:
• Full Time Senior Billing Specialist
• Westbury, NY
• Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
• Review submitted attendance, session notes and provider invoices for compliance.
• Assist providers with billing problems, issues.
• Data enter sessions into Database system.
• Scan and file signature forms from providers.
• Help create District invoices and correspond with districts.
• Apply payments on a weekly basis
• Any ad hoc projects/reports
If you have these attributes:
• Sterling values, high integrity
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be detailed oriented
• Strong attitude with numbers
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Exposure to the practice of maintaining a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent time management/organizational skills
• Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
And this background:
• Associates or Bachelor’s preferred.
• Knowledge of Special Education is a plus.
• Billing experience.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your resume!
Why join our Family?
Since 1998, Family of Kidz has brought together highly qualified teams of professionals who work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Family of Kidz offerings include:
• Paid Time Off
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Referral program
• Professional Development Assistance