Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Position: Speech Therapist Evaluator
Family of Kidz is seeking a proactive and engaging Speech Therapist Evaluator who is passionate about working with a best-in-class team that delivers the highest quality of care
to families of children with special needs.
At Family of Kidz, you will be joining a dynamic Speech Therapist Team where each team member is incredibly valued!
About this role:
• Fee for Service Speech Therapist Evaluator for Early Intervention and Preschool
• Islandia, NY
• Availability during & after school hours
• Perform comprehensive evaluations in clinic, home and/or preschool based settings.
• Write detailed speech and language evaluation reports demonstrating the child’s abilities and areas of difficulties.
• Work collaboratively with parents, teachers, and the evaluation team
• Develop appropriate functional goals using IEP direct.
• And more!
If you have these attributes:
• Passionate to work with children and their families
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ability to collaborate with various professionals
• Self-starter and independent problem solver
• Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Sterling values, high integrity, empathetic and considerate
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and dynamic environment
• Flexible thinker with the ability to pivot when necessary
• Must be a team player
• Life-long learner who is committed to personal development
And this background:
• Current NYS Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist
• NYSED Certifications: TSSLD or TSHH
• Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
• Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting children and their families.
• Bilingual is a plus.
Then we are looking forward to receiving your resume!
Why join our Family?
Since 1998, Family of Kidz has brought together highly qualified teams of professionals who work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
In an effort to keep our clients and community safe, we are requiring all new employees to show proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or agree to submit a weekly PCR test upon hire.
Family of Kidz offerings include:
• Paid Time Off
• Employee assistance program
• Referral program
• Full Time opportunities available
• Professional Development Assistance