Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Kidz Therapy is seeking a Speech Therapist to join our team. As our company is known to promote from within, we offer unlimited upward mobility within our organization.
• Fee For Service Speech Therapist for Pre-School
• Riverhead, NY
• Shifts During & After School Hours
• Design and implement creative individual and/or group therapeutic interventions for all children on your caseload.
• Administer and write up speech and language evaluations.
• Develop appropriate functional goals using IEP direct.
• Complete daily log notes.
• Complete quarterly progress reports via IEP direct.
• Administer and write-up Annual Review reports for all preschool and school age children.
• Assess and complete 6-month progress reports for EI children, attend IFSP meetings as necessary.
• Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure consistency and maximize gains for the children on your caseload.
• Provide input and attend/teleconference initial CPSE/CSE meetings and/or annual reviews.
• Current NYS Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist
• NYSED Certifications: TSSLD or TSHH
• Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
• Minimum of (1) year experience working in a setting focusing on supporting children and their families.
• Bilingual is a plus.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR RESUME!
Family of Kidz (Kidz Therapy/Kidz ABA/Kidz Educational) is one of Long Island's fastest growing Early Intervention, Preschool, and School Age providers of Educational and Therapy services. We bring together highly qualified teams of professionals that work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, application for military service or any other protected class per local, state or federal regulations.