Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Family of Kidz is seeking a Staff Trainer to join our team. The trainer will be responsible for creating and delivering a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides for our Behavioral Technician new hires. The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up to date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve employee training and performance in the fields of Autism and ABA.
• Full Time Staff Trainer
• Various Locations Throughout Long Island
• Must Be Available Days & Evenings
• Salary Based On Education, Experience & Certifications
• Position Offers Medical/Dental/PTO/401K Plan
• Coordinate and communicate training sessions with Organization and new hires.
• Collaborate with Company directors to review training needs, employee performance, and operational hurdles/solutions.
• Develop training materials, strategies, and initiatives based on data and market research.
• Conduct training sessions & have flexibility for additional/amended classes.
• As the Company grows, leverage other staff members to deliver multiple training sessions in order to satisfy Company expectations.
• Perform other work as assigned by supervisors.
• Bachelor’s degree in education, ABA, or psychology
• Two (2) years’ previous experience as a trainer, or related position within the field
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and Zoom
• Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
• Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple trainings.
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Organized and able to create multiple timelines and schedules.
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual is a plus.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR RESUME!
Family of Kidz (Kidz Therapy/Kidz ABA/Kidz Educational) is one of Long Island's fastest growing Early Intervention, Preschool, and School Age providers of Educational and Therapy services. We bring together highly qualified teams of professionals that work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, application for military service or any other protected class per local, state or federal regulations.