Learn about Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Kidz Educational is seeking Teacher Assistant’s to join our team. As our company is known to promote from within, we offer unlimited upward mobility within our organization.
• Part-Time Teacher Assistant for Early Intervention.
• Garden City, NY
• Monday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday 9am-11am
• Familiarity with basic behavior analytic principles (ABA)
• Participate in developing and maintaining data collection to ensure success of academic and behavioral plans.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with children, parents and staff.
• Assist in managing the behaviors of students and crisis intervention including restraint.
• Participate in team meetings as appropriate.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• High School Diploma or equivalent – Associates preferred.
• Experience working with children on the Autism Spectrum a plus
• Bilingual is a plus.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR RESUME!
Family of Kidz (Kidz Therapy/Kidz ABA/Kidz Educational) is one of Long Island's fastest growing Early Intervention, Preschool, and School Age providers of Educational and Therapy services. We bring together highly qualified teams of professionals that work diligently to help children with special needs, from birth to adulthood. Our focus is on establishing a strong understanding of each child’s s needs and teaching them skills that lead to greater independence and an enhanced quality of life.
Family of Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, on the basis of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, application for military service or any other protected class per local, state or federal regulations.